Based on the Ultra-4 racing buggies in the USA, this FTX 1/10 Outlaw is a perfect entry level model with a brushless setup for those who want additional power and speed.
Under the semi-scale tubular roll cage, body panels and cockpit are some new and established features. The front suspension assembly is the same as FTX stablemates the Carnage and Bugsta trucks with fully adjustable settings, universal driveshafts, turnbuckles and a heavy-duty metal geared differential. Moving back, the moulded chassis supports the centrally positioned sealed shaft drivetrain, steering servo, motor and receiver box.
Semi-scale trailing arm rear suspension sets the Outlaw apart from other off road buggies in the FTX range. This long travel suspension, with huge articulation is what full size U4 buggies use to tackle the uneven desert surface. With drive to the rear axle assembly via a telescopic sliding driveshaft, along with multi-position shock absorber mounting points, the Outlaw can handle some of the roughest terrain with its all terrain super-soft tyres.
FTX has chosen Etronix for the brushless system with their waterproof 60Amp Photon 2.1W speed control and 2950kv 4-pole motor. Coupled with the Voltz 3250mAH LiPo battery and you will have all the power you need to unleash the Outlaw.
With established Etronix radio equipment, plus with the sweet addition of full aluminium oil filled shock absorbers and scale looking all terrain tyres the Outlaw is the perfect choice RTR for enthusiasts looking for a rig with a bit of character and a whole lot of speed.
Featuring Semi-scale trailing arm rear suspension and long travel shock absorbers the Outlaw is set to tackle any terrain in its path.
The long reach aluminium oil filled shock absorbers are fully adjustable and with multiple mounting options can be fine tuned to suit whatever is thrown at them and help the Outlaw over any obstacles.
The Etronix Radio will keep you in control alongside the Etronix brushed waterproof speed controller, Etronix waterproof servo, powerful 550 brushed motor and the Voltz battery pack. The Outlaw U4 really is ready to tackle anything with ease.
- Etronix EX2 Sport 2.4ghz radio
- Etronix 2.1W Waterproof 60 Amp ESC
- Etronix 2950kv Brushless motor
- Etronix 3kg waterproof steering servo
- Voltz 3250mah 7.4v 20c LiPo Hard cased batt
- Voltz LiPo charge sack
- Etronix PowerPal Pocket Balance Charger
- Pre-painted cage style body panels Tubular style roll cage with spare wheel & tyre
- Internal driver cockpit
- Moulded tub chassis
- Sealed transmission
- 4wd shaft drive
- Trailing arm rear link suspension
- Receiver box
- Lightweight high impact arms
- Aluminium big bore oil filled adjustable shocks
- Gearbox metal crown & pinion gear
- Front universal driveshafts
- Adjustable turnbuckles
- Fully adjustable suspension including, droop, camber, toe-in, wheelbase etc
- Chassis accepts NiMh or LiPo battery
- Wide range of option parts available
- Scale Size: 1/10th
- Length: 505mm
- Width: 320mm
- Height: 240mm
- Wheelbase: 328mm
- Tyre Diameter: 135mm
- Tyre Width: 55mm
- Gear Ratio: 11.2:1
- Drive: 4WD