- High-quality Spektrum™ Firma™ Smart 40A ESC
- Waterproof, 15kg high torque servo
- Two-speed transmission for high and low speeds
- Spektrum DX3 3-channel 2.4GHz DSMR transmitter
The 1/10 scale, ready-to-run Axial SCX10 III Jeep JLU Wrangler 4WD marks the next step forward in scale off-road action. While continuing to incorporate key components that have made SCX10 vehicles successful, the SCX10 III increases chassis realism with details that include a replica V8 engine to house the installed brushed motor. It's mated to a realistic transmission housing and transfer case, like a 1:1 vehicle. The RTR also comes complete with the Spektrum DX3 3-channel 2.4GHz DSMR transmitter and Firma 40A ESC/receiver - for a radio system that's ready to give you the advantages of innovative Spektrum Smart technology.
The chassis is topped off with a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited four-door body that includes a roll cage, front hood vents and cowl, windshield wipers, mirrors, door handles and other moulded-in details, plus a detailed interior and LED lighting. New taller and wider, officially licensed Nitto Trail Grappler tyres on 3-piece beadlock wheels add more scale realism and more grip on dirt, rocks, and all other off-road trails.
The SCX10 III Jeep JLU Wrangler uses portal axles to improve performance by increasing the ground clearance and reducing torque twist. Its standard battery tray accepts full-size "standard" LiPo or NiMH packs. There's space on the side rails as well for drivers who prefer smaller packs. Inner fenders and floor sides hide internal components that would usually be visible from the side of the chassis.
- Replica V8 engine, transmission housing and transfer case cover and protect the motor while improving scale appearance
- Chassis tray accepts full-size, "standard" LiPo or NiMH batteries, with space on the side rails for running small pack sizes
- DIG function lets you lock the rear axle from the transmitter for front wheel drive and a tighter turning radius
- Two-speed transmission option available for high and low speeds
- Portal axles increase ground clearance and reduce torque twist
- Adjustable wheelbase chassis allows each driver to choose the size of their chassis
- Spektrum DX3 2.4GHz DSMR radio offers superior range, response, and interference resistance and is Smart technology compatible
- High-quality Spektrum Firma Smart 40A ESC/receiver provides the innovative telemetry capabilities of exclusive Spektrum Smart technology
- Metal gear, 15kg high torque servo is waterproof for driving with confidence in any weather and trail conditions
What's in The Box:
- Axial SCX10 III Jeep JLU Wrangler 4WD RTR
- Spektrum DX3 3-Channel 2.4GHz DSMR Radio System
- Product manual
Required To Run: