The "CR4S" is a 4-channel remote control including receiver, which uses the latest AFHDS 2.4GHz "ANT" frequency hopping technology from ABSIMA.
Lightweight and compact design, as well as comfortable and ergonomic shape. In addition, the remote control has a "beginner mode" and is therefore also suitable for people with less experience and also children.
- Description of the channels (the transmitter has 4 channels which are assigned as follows): CH1: Steering wheel, CH2: Throttle lever (Trigger), CH3: 3-position toggle switch, CH4: Push button
- Reverse function (REV): This function can be used to set the direction of rotation of the steering servo/motor.
- Trimming (TRIM): Adjustment of the straight run and throttle neutral position.
- Dual Rate function (D/R): The steering angle and also the motor rotation power can be increased or reduced by operating this rotary knobs.
- Failsafe function: This function determines what the receiver should pass on if the signal to the transmitter is lost (e.g. emergency braking).
- Beginner mode: This function is intended for newcomers. In this mode the motor power is automatically reduced to 50%.
- Channels: 4
- 2.4GHz Protocol
- Distance: Up to 150m
- Antenna type: Single antenna
- Size: 118 x 73 x 145 mm
- Weight: 130g
In the Box:
- 4-Channel radio "CR4S"
- 4-Channel receiver
- Antenna tube
Required to Run:
- 4x AA Batteries