Competition Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
This is a UK competition only and only open to UK residents. All subscribers will be entered into the competition between 20/07/2020 to 31/07/2020.
Vouchers are non exchangeable or refundable and can only be used on products equal to or greater than the credit value on the RC Geeks website. Vouchers can only be used once across one order.
Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Winners will be picked at random, announced and contacted on Monday 3rd August 2020. RC Geeks reserve the right to alter these terms at any time.
- RC Geeks are the registered company running this competition
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be subscribed to the RC Geeks database, which they are able to unsubscribe from at any given time.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 31st July 2020. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition at any time.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: TBC
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by a member of the RC Geeks team
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Instagram/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize will be delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name to be announced via Social channels. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.