Play as Tony Stark and suit up in the iconic MK50 armour to play through a series of nanotech weapon field tests and battles designed by Friday. This walking, talking Iron Man Robot is your portal into the events after Marvel’s Avengers: Infinity War. Start by downloading the free app for iOS or Android to start the adventure with Augmented Reality Missions, where users can battle drones from the Marvel Cinematic Universe and level up to even battle Thanos and save the world.
Device compatibility: app requires 1 GB RAM, works with Apple iOS 11.0+/ iPhone 6S+/ iPad Pro+ and Android 7.0+. Best experienced with devices with ARCore.
- Create, control, code, and battle against enemies inspired by iconic Marvel Cinematic universe battles.
- Control the robot's motors, lights and sounds using a mobile device; complete augmented reality (AR) missions; customise by uploading your face and recording audio phrases; code original, unique action sequences that only your robot can perform!
- Become immersed in augmented reality (AR) missions to build up your Iron Man MK50 robot's arsenal of Nanotech weaponry. As you complete different levels, earn new weapons and power up your armour to take on greater threats.
- Encounter specialised enemy drones inspired by Iron Man's iconic villains, like the Chitari and Ebony Maw.
- Customise the Iron Man MK50 robot by building unique sequences using Block-Based programming for one of a kind hero moves. Use custom blocks to code your own scripted sequences into the Iron Man MK50 robot.
- Play as Tony Stark and suit up in the iconic MK50 armour to practice your battle skills or use a mobile device to upload your face and custom audio recording to the Iron Man MK50 robot.
- In custom protocol mode, use the visual drag-n-drop programming editor to create simple, custom iron Man scripts without requiring any programming knowledge.
- Upload your face and record custom audio phrases to create the illusion that you are wearing Iron Man’s Iconic armour
Required to Run:
- Compatible iOS or Android device