The Bandit VXL expands the Extreme Sports Buggy™ legacy with more power than you ever thought possible. The Velineon Brushless Power System® accelerates into the stratosphere with jet-like thrust and incredible 70+mph top speed!* Traxxas Stability Management® keeps it under control with arrow straight acceleration and sure-footed stopping power. The Bandit VXL is a low-slung, lightweight speed machine that's rocket fast on pavement and rips incredible roost off-road. Bandit VXL is a driver's machine that will put your skills to the test with its mind-blowing top speed and lightning quick handling response.
Traxxas Stability Management (TSM) lets you experience the Bandit's extreme power, speed, and acceleration by making it much easier to control on slippery surfaces such as loose dirt, smooth concrete, and even ice and snow. Go ahead, punch it off the line! TSM senses the vehicle's direction and makes steering corrections to provide full throttle acceleration without fishtailing or spinouts. When cornering, TSM intuitively corrects the vehicle's line for faster exit speeds. TSM even improves braking by keeping the buggy arrow straight until you reach a complete stop. TSM does all this without intruding on driving fun or introducing unexpected side effects. TSM can be fine-tuned (or turned off) for different surfaces by simply adjusting the multi-function knob on the TQi transmitter, or by adjusting the slider in the Traxxas Link app.
The Velineon brushless motor and electronic speed control (ESC) work together as an optimised package to deliver the ultimate in efficiency, speed, and run time. With the Bandit VXL, your battery selection determines your speed and skill level. Velineon accepts the widest range of battery types, including 3-cell Lithium Polymer (LiPo) packs. These packs pump out over 11 volts of power for intense, skill level 5 speeds beyond 70mph! Nothing else even comes close. Built-in low-voltage detection in the VXL-3s™ ESC helps you maintain your LiPo battery packs in top condition.
The Bandit VXL rolls out of the box Ready-To-Race® with the advanced TQi 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system and powerful Velineon Brushless Power System. The Bandit VXL is a blast to drive and easy to own with legendary durability, low-maintenance design.
- Traxxas Stability Management®
- Powered by the Velineon® Brushless Power System
- Reaches speeds in excess of 70mph!* (Optional 33-tooth pinion gear and a 3-cell LiPo battery pack are required)
- Patented Traxxas High-Current Connector delivers maximum voltage to the Velineon Brushless Power System
- Exclusive waterproof electronics extend brushless power and performance to water, mud, and snow
- Velineon VXL-3s Electronic Speed Control featuring two-stage low-voltage detection, Sport Mode, Race Mode and Training Mode
- Velineon 3500 brushless motor
- TQi 2.4GHz transmitter and 5-channel micro receiver
- Digital high-torque Traxxas 2075 waterproof steering servo
- Durable steel turnbuckles and captured rod ends
- Efficient Magnum 272™ steel-gear transmission with ball bearings
- Sealed gearbox protects the transmission with beefed up motor guard for extra protection
- Torque-Control™ slipper clutch system
- External gear cover with easy slipper access
- Reliable composite planetary gear differential
- Updated heavy-duty telescoping U-joint driveshafts and yokes
- Fiber-composite monocoque chassis
- Easy access battery compartment
- Fully adjustable Oil-Filled Ultra Shocks™ with X-ring technology
- Alias™ Step-Pin rear and Alias ribbed front tyres offer superior off-road traction
- Alias tyres include performance-tuned foam inserts and they come pre-glued on black-chrome 2.2" Tracer™ wheels
- Heavy-Duty Hub Carriers & Steering Blocks
In the Box
- Traxxas Bandit VXL Brushless Buggy Green
- Radio Gear
Required to Run:
- Traxxas 7.2v-8.4v NiMH or 7.4v-11.1v LiPo battery
- Traxxas Charger
- 4x AA Batteries