The E-Revo VXL is built on the race-winning, track-proven innovation of the Revo and E-Revo models. The Revo's rocker-actuated suspension has been expertly adapted to 1/16 scale with all its functionality and performance intact, right down to the oil-filled, threaded-body GTR shocks. This superior technology provides capability, performance, and tuning functions at the absolute pinnacle of truck design. Intricately moulded as a single piece, the monocoque chassis balances strength and weight to far surpass the standards of the "mini" category. In 1/16 scale, it is an even more impressive achievement of packaging and performance optimisation that could only come from Traxxas, The Fastest Name In Radio Control.
Some mini-models are "fast for a mini." That's not good enough for Traxxas. The 1/16 E-Revo VXL is just plain fast. At 30+mph with the included 6-cell NiMH battery, E-Revo VXL is nearly twice as fast as most mini models, and faster than most electric RTR trucks of any scale. Install a second 6-cell battery to unleash the Velineon Brushless Power System's full fury, and E-Revo VXL jumps to over 50mph. No other RTR truck, regardless of scale, makes it so easy and affordable to experience this level of high speed and wheelie-popping power.
Traxxas Stability Management
Traxxas Stability Management TSM makes it possible to experience all the extreme power, speed, and acceleration that was engineered into Traxxas models by making it much easier to control the vehicle on common slippery surfaces such as loose dirt, smooth concrete, and even ice and snow. Punch it off the line and TSM goes to work sensing the vehicle’s direction and making steering corrections to provide straight-ahead full-throttle acceleration without fishtailing, spin-outs, and loss of control.
Mud, Water, Snow. 1/16 E-Revo VXL's waterproof electronics and fully sealed receiver box let you make tracks in conditions that leave other trucks parked at home. Traxxas' patented waterproof receiver box puts 1/16 E-Revo VXL in a league of its own. The antenna and servo wires route neatly through a special watertight seal. To protect the receiver from dust and water a custom shaped blue O-ring seals the receiver box.
- New Traxxas Stability Management
- Traxxas Power Cell NiMH batteries with iD
- 2-amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger (just plugs into any cigarette lighter socket)
- TQi 2.4GHz Radio System
- Velineon® Brushless Power with VXL-3m speed control
- Ready-To-Race with included 6-cell NiMH Power Cell battery with iD
- 30+mph with included NiMH battery,
- 50+mph with additional NiMH battery
- Revo suspension technology for superior handling and control
- Velineon 380 brushless motor
- Waterproof electronics
- Realistic all-terrain tires with foam inserts
What's In The Box:
- 1x Traxxas 1/16 E-Revo VXL iD RTR TSM Blue
- 1x 2.4GHz radio system
- 1x 7.2 volt NiMH battery with iD
- 1x 2-amp DC peak detecting fast charger
Required To Run:
- 4x AA batteries