The SW-1210SG is the premier waterproof digital servo in the Savox Lineup. This coreless servo provides great torque and is a great upgrade if your looking to drive your RC vehicle in any condition...rain, sleet, or snow.
- Strong unique steel gears provide durability and assurance.
- Capable of HV operation.
- Waterproof construction for harsh elements.
- Ideal for cars, truck, and boats subject to water or snow.
- Torque @6v - 20.0kg/277.7oz-in
- Torque @7.4v - 32.0kg/444.4oz-in
- Speed @6v - 0.15 sec/60 deg
- Speed @7.4v - 0.13 sec/60 deg
- Dimensions L x W x H (mm): 40.6 x 20.7 x 42.0
- Weight: 71.0g
- Operating Temperature: 14° - 122°F (-10° - 50°C)
- Running Current (no load): 120mA @6.0V, 150mA @7.4V
- Stall Current (at locked): 6000mA @6.0 V, 7400mA @7.4V
- Idle Current: 5mA @6.0V, 5mA @7.4V
- Wire Length: 150 ± 5mm
- Output Gear Spline: 25 Tooth
- Bearings: 2BB
- Operating Travel: 100° (1000 → 2000 µ second)
- Neutral Position: 1500 µ second
- Pulse Width Range: 800 → 2200 µ second
- Maximum Travel: Appx 130° (900 → 2100 µ second)
- Refresh Rate: 333 Hz
- Motor Type: Coreless