The Ryze Tello Quadcopter, teamed with DJI flight technology and an Intel 14-Core Processor, is an impressive little drone for kids and adults alike, that's a blast to fly and helps users learn about drones with coding education.
Tello is controlled via an App on your smartphone and operating it could not be easier, with its intuitive controls and friendly user interface. With just a tap or a slide on the app the Tello can perform some awesome tricks; flips and bounce mode. The little drone also has Throw & Go Technology - start flying by tossing the Tello into the air.
Note - Requires a modern smartphone to control, plus a micro USB cable (not included) to charge the drone from a laptop, powerbank or other standard USB power source
Lightweight & Hi-tech
Weighing just 80 grams, the Tello has a maximum flight time of 13 minutes thanks for it's high capacity battery. Fly up to 100m from your device with 2 antennas to ensure stable video transmission is achieved.
Tello's lightweight, yet durable design combined with software and hardware safety systems make it so you can always fly with confidence.
- Auto Takeoff/Landing - takeoff or land with a single swipe across your smartphone.
- Low Battery Protection - be alerted when you battery is running low.
- Failsafe Protection - land safely, even if you lose connection.
- Vision Positioning System - smart tech that facilitates precise hovering.
Also Available : Fly your Tello with physical controls Pick up a Gamevice today
Live Video Feed
Equipped with a HQ image processor, the Tello shoots incredible photos and videos. Even if you don't know how to fly, you can record videos utilising the various autopilot modes and share them on social media from your smartphone.
- EZ Shots - record co-ordinated short videos with Circle, 360 and Up & Away.
- Electronic Image Stabilisation - capture consitantly clear images.
- 5MP Photos - preserve great memories with high resolution pictures.
- 720P Live View Video
Learn more on our Blog
We have stocked all manner of entry-level drones and have plenty of experience in what makes the best first quadcopter. Learn more about the Ryze Tello with an extensive hands-on review on our blog.Learn more about the Ryze Tello
Learn & Create
Play is an essential part of learning, Tello has been made programmable with Scratch, an MIT developed coding system that allows kids and teens to learn the basics of programming while having fun. More advanced users can develop software applications for Tello using the Tello SDK.
- Weight: Approximately 80g (including propellers and battery)
- Dimensions: 98x92.5x41mm
- Propeller: 3 inches
- Built-in Functions: Range Finger, Barometer, LED, Vision System, 2.4 GHz 802.11n Wi-Fi, 720p Live View
- Port: Micro USB Charging Port
- Max Flight Distance: 100m
- Max Speed: 8m/s
- Max Flight Time: 13 minutes
- Max Flight Height: 10m
- Detachable Battery: 1.1Ah/3.8V
- Photo: 5MP (2592x1936)
- FOV: 82.6°
- Video: HD720P30
- Format: JPG (Photo); MP4 (Video)
- EIS: Yes
What's In The Box:
- 1x Tello Quadcopter
- 4x Tello Propellers (Pairs)
- 1x Tello Propeller Guards Set
- 1x Tello Battery
- 1x Tello Propeller Removal Tool
Required to Run
- Micro USB cable to charge