The RC-D100V2, is adapted to a full range of chemistries (LiPo, LiFe, LiIon, NiMH, NiCd and PB) and comes with a comprehensive set of leads making it fully-prepared for practically any battery type. It is capable of operating as a power supply, with the maximum output of 100W to help hobbyists power their DC equipment. This charger is specially designed to cater for the higher end user, but with the aid of a simple-to-use interface and a complete set of instructions, this charger is by no means limited to experts. The RC-D100V2 has been created with automated safety precautions, including a charging current limit, capacity limit, temperature threshold and processing time limit.
- Voice Guide: makes the charger more user-friendly and customizable.
- Two independent charging circuits (dual 2x100W output on DC (or with power supply) and 100W can be distributed across 2 channels on AC)
- DC Power Supply: can supply 100W/13.8V DC power, allowing hobbyists to power equipment on the field.
- Terminal voltage control
- Re-Peak mode for NiMH/NiCD batteries
- Battery meter
- Battery internal resistance meter
- PC communications
- 'Scan to go' function via ChargerTracker V2 app: create QR codes that save and load the charging setting for you batteries.
- Compatible with both iOS and Android smart phones via a built in Bluetooth, making operation easier than ever.
|Input Voltage||AC 100-240V / DC 11-18V|
|Charge Circuit Power||Ac Input 100W (Support Power Distribution) / DC Input 2x100W|
|Discharge Circuit Power||2x10W|
|Charger Current Range||0.1-10A|
|Discharge Circuit Range||0.1-5A|
|Current Drain for Balancing Port||Max 300mA/cell|
|Trickle Charging Current||50mA-300mA & OFF|
|LiPo/LiFe/LiIon/LiHV Battery Cell Count||1-6S|
|NiMH/NiCd Battery Cell Count||1-15S|
|Pb Battery Voltage||2-20V|
|Dimensions ||153 x 140 x 67mm|
What's In The Box:
- Overlander RC-D100 Charger