With just 8x AAA-size batteries, the MINI-Z Racer allows anyone to enjoy the beautiful style and advanced performance of R/C cars. First launched in 2013, Kyosho has renewed the MINI-Z Racer Sports MR-03 concept to be even more user-friendly and appealing to more drivers with the MINI-Z RWD series! Widely popular body styles in highly detailed body sets create the incredibly realistic model lineup. Including the latest Syncro KT-531P transmitter with steering trim, throttle trim, dual rate, LED control function, the sponge grip of the steering wheel provides comfortable fit for precision control feel. The set also includes a car body finished to display-model standard that matches stunning style with the performance, reliability and durability of the MR-03 chassis. The new control program on the newly designed circuit board realizes linear handling characteristics.
- New series includes the newly developed Syncro KT-531P transmitter with multiple setting options.
- New circuit board with newly developed control program realises dramatically improved steering feel.
- Highly detailed display-standard body is fully factory finished.
- Full ball bearing specifications include 7 bearings, previously an optional upgrade.
- Front suspension incorporates VCS that optimises camber angle with suspension stroke.
- Compatible with optional gyro unit (MZW431). Volume of gyro effect can be adjusted on the chassis.
- Tread can be set to narrow or wide by changing steering tie rods on front lower and upper plates
- The transmitter has a Training Mode feature which limits speed of the car for easy learning
- Length 178.0mm
- Width 80.0mm
- Height 45.0mm
- Wheelbase 102.0mm
- Tread F : 68.5mm R : 65.0mm
- Front Wheel Offset Narrow +3.5mm
- Front Wheel Offset Wide +1.0mm
Please note: Syncro KT-531P transmitter uses FHSS 2.4GHz and is not compatible with existing ASF/MHS/FHS 2.4GHz systems.
In the Box
- Kyosho Mini-Z RWD Toyota GT-ONE TS020 No.2
- Radio gear
- Front tread adjustment parts set
- Front suspension adjustment spacers
- Pinion gears 6T, 7T, 8T, 9T
- Wheel wrench
- Pinion gear tool
Required to Run
- 8x AAA batteries