Immaculate recreation of the No.36 Petronas Tom’s made famous by Kazuki Nakajima and Loic Duval in the 2012 Super GT GT500 class. Advanced aerodynamics of the SC430 body including swan neck rear wing stay and wide projecting front bumper section are perfectly captured in MINI-Z size.
The MINI-Z Racer allows anyone to enjoy the beautiful style and advanced performance of R/C cars. Kyosho has renewed the MINI-Z Racer Sports MR-03 concept to be even more user-friendly and appealing to more drivers with the MINI-Z RWD series! Widely popular body styles in highly detailed body sets create the incredibly realistic model lineup. Including the latest Syncro KT-531P transmitter* with steering trim, throttle trim, dual rate, LED control function, the sponge grip of the steering wheel provides comfortable fit for precision control feel. The set also includes a car body finished to display-model standard that matches stunning style with the performance, reliability and durability of the MR-03 chassis. The new control program on the newly designed circuit board realises linear handling characteristics and can be further enhanced for even easier control by installing the optional gyro unit (MZW431). This series represents the perfect package for a deep dive into the amazing world of R/C cars!
- New series includes the newly developed Syncro KT-531P transmitter with multiple setting options.
- New circuit board with newly developed control program realises dramatically improved steering feel.
- Pre-painted plastic body, complete with markings
- Full ball bearing specifications include 7 bearings, previously an optional upgrade.
- Compatible with all MINI-Z Racer body styles (motor case and diff gear assembly to suit body are required to be purchased separately).
- Front suspension incorporates VCS that optimises camber angle with suspension stroke.
- Compatible with optional gyro unit (MZW431), volume of gyro effect can be adjusted on the chassis.
- Compatible with optional LED light unit clear & red (MZW429R).
- The transmitter has a Training Mode feature which limits speed of the car for easy learning.
- Tread can be set to narrow or wide by changing steering tie rods on front lower and upper plates.
- Wheelbase can also be changed to suit body style (changing requires parts to be purchased separately).
- Pinion gears 6T, 7T, 8T, 9T
- Length 177mm
- Width 76.5mm
- Height 45.0mm
- Wheelbase 98.0mm (LL)
- Tread Wide
- Chassis RWD (MR-03)
- Motor Mount MM
- Front Wheel Offset Narrow +2.0mm (for RWD)
- Rear Wheel Offset Wide +2.0mm (for RWD)
- R/C System Syncro KT-531P
What's In The Box:
- Kyosho Mini-Z RWD Petronas Tom's SC430
- 2.4GHz Perfex KT-531P 2.4GHz transmitter
- Front tread adjustment parts set
- Front suspension adjustment spacers
- Wheel wrench
- Pinion gear tool
- Spare nuts
- Pairing stick
- Tyres and wheels
- Mini pylons
Required to Run:
- 4x AAA-size alkaline batteries for chassis
- 4x AAA-size alkaline batteries for transmitter