The MA-020S AWD Sports has arrived with drift tires and an advanced 020 model chassis with gyro-ready circuit board all in a ready to run package!
The latest MA-020 chassis features VCS (variable camber suspension) on the front that optimises camber change with suspension stroke and a specially designed circuit board. The chassis design allows space for installing the special Sports version gyro (sold separately) and adjustment of gyro gain (sensitivity). The gyro can be adjusted on the chassis to reflect the amount of steering correction in response to changes in chassis posture, allowing beginners through to experts to drive to their full potential. Fully fitted out with precision ball bearings, the high drive efficiency of the MA-020 chassis is complimented in the Readyset by the unique scale body and 2.4GHz Perfex KT-19 R/C system that requires no frequency band setting; all at a great value price. The MINI-Z AWD Sports promises a unique world of dramatic racing action for you to experience and enjoy.
- Newly developed AWD Sports chassis based on MA-020 chassis and feature the RA31/MD208 unit.
- Drift tires are installed as standard.
- 2.4GHz Perfex KT-19 transmitter that requires no setup of frequency bands.
- Coil spring on front suspension can be easily replaced without tools.
- Pre-painted factory assembled plastic body, finished with markings
- Equipped with strut-type rear suspension.
- Factory assembled chassis with pre-installed R/C unit
- Pinion gears (15T, 17T, 19T, 21T)
- Spur gears for wheelbases: 27T, 29T, 31T for M, L
- Length: 164.0 - 165.0mm
- Width: 68.0 - 70.5mm
- Height: 45.0 - 48.0mm
- Wheelbase: 90mm (M)
- Tread (F/R): 56.5 - 58.5 / 56.5 - 58.5mm
- Tire (F/R): F8.5mm / R8.5mm (drift tires)
- Gear Ratio: 7.23, 6.38, 6.0, 5.71, 5.34, 4.97, 4.5:1
- Weight: (approx.) 192g
- Motor: 130 class
What's In The Box:
- Kyosho Mini-Z MA020 4WD Skyline GTR R33 Purple
- 2.4GHz Perfex KT-19 transmitter
- Parts for changing front width
- Pinion gear tool
- Spare wheel nuts
- Wheel wrench
- Pairing stick
Required to Run:
- 4x AAA batteries for chassis
- 4x AAA batteries for transmitter