Save £1.50In stock PART #160160
Save £2.99In stock PART #3330
Save £1In stock PART #2727
PartsIn stock PART #4000033
Save £6Low stock PART #3129
Save £8In stock PART #3317
Save £3In stock PART #160161
Out of stock PART #VZ0305
Designed in the image of an American full-size van, Kyosho’s fun MAD VAN model combines retro body styling with a light and sporty chassis for pure R/C enjoyment. The simple design of the FZ02L-BT chassis uses fewer parts for easy maintenance and delivers strength and rigidity through front & rear stiffeners with reinforced ribbing and optimised material formulation on critical parts. In addition, the near symmetrical design and optimal front-rear suspension balance works in combination with the power source to produce excellent control and manoeuvrability for this type of model. Front and rear differentials, oil shocks and full ball bearing specifications provide performance efficiency to compliment its high durability and impact-resistance. Soft compound, wide large-diameter tyres with inner sponges feature rounded shoulders to produce secure grip, not only off-road, but on sealed surfaces too, so this van can be enjoyed just about anywhere.
- Enjoy the direct acceleration of the shaft-driven full-time 4WD (FZ02L-BT) buggy chassis.
- Factory-assembled ready set
- 2.4GHz Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter with throttle trim, steering trim, throttle EPA, and steering dual rate settings.
- Two-bevel grease filled gear differentials are equipped as standard on the front and rear.
- Large size dog bone & cup joints contribute to improved durability and reliability.
- Belt battery mount allows various battery types to be installed.
- Full ball bearing specifications minimize drive loss.
- Equipped with KS202W waterproof steering servo as standard.
- New design body is complete with print and decals applied.
- Wide range of optional parts are available for enhancing performance and customizing style.
In the Box:
- Kyosho Mad Van Fazer MK2
- 2.4 GHz Transmitter
- Instruction manual
Required to run:
- 2S LiPo or 7.2v NiMH Battery
- Compatible charger
- 4x AA batteries