Save £1Out of stock PART #2727
Save £1.25Low stock PART #ET0209
Save £6Out of stock PART #3129
Save £1.09Low stock PART #K.EZ018
Save £0.79Low stock PART #K.EZ011
Save £0.70Low stock PART #K.EZ003
Save £1.60Low stock PART #K.EZ006
Save £0.45Low stock PART #K.EZ022-21
Make your R/C debut something to remember with this rough and ready monster truck!
Nothing stands in the way of the Monster Tracker as it clears jumps and gaps in the road with ease, leaving everything behind in a trail of dust. The pickup truck body rides high and proud in true American style on tires that are big and wide, just like the country of its birth. Power over and through fields with this affordable monster truck that is built tough for carefree excitement. A one-touch hatch allows the chassis to be easily accessed for battery changes. The dust-proof radio box and diff gear case combine with break-resistant flexible resin material so in the rare event of a breakage, easy replacement and assembly provide beginners with peace of mind. Start your R/C journey on the right track with the Monster Tracker!
- Ready to Run
- Includes new 2.4GHz Syncro KT-232P transmitter that automatically manages frequency bands and features adjustable trim, reverse and steering dual rate.
- The powerful 540-class motor equipped with a very durable gear differential for minimal maintenance.
- Team ORION 7.2V 1800mAh Ni-MH battery rocket pack and an AC charger (with Super Plug).
- Precision modules on differential gear realise high durability.
- Fixed length suspension arms eliminate need for precision adjustment of alignment.
- Steering servo horn is equipped with servo saver to protect the servo from crash impact.
- Factory assembled pickup truck body is finished with a cool neon accent on a grey camouflage base colour.
- Strong bumpers on front and rear protect the chassis and body from crash damage.
- Double wishbone suspension combines with coil-over shocks on all four wheels and threaded spring pre-load adjusters for chassis height for dynamic suspension range.
- The battery pack is easily accessed with one-touch without the need to remove the body.
- Wide, large-diameter “Terra” tires dominate any running surface, including sand, dirt, grass and asphalt.
Also Available in Orange : View the Kyosho 1/10 Monster Tracker Truck RTR Orange
- Length: 410mm
- Width: 300mm
- Height: 175mm
- Wheelbase: 270mm
- Tread (F/R): 230mm/230mm
- Tires (F & R): φ110×70mm
- Gear Ratio: 11.27:1
- Motor: 22 turn 540 type
- Weight: 1900g (approx.)
What's In The Box:
- Kyosho 1/10 Monster Tracker Truck RTR Green
- Syncro KT–232P transmitter
- 7.2v 1800mAh Ni-MH battery
- AC Charger
- Oil shock conversion kit
- Cross Wrench
Required to Run:
- 4x AA batteries for transmitter