Designed and built to deliver real off-road performance, the EP Fazer Dirthog is an electric buggy that is ready for action straight out of the box. With its low centre of gravity design, the centre shaft 4WD provides total control and agility. In addition, the slipper clutch, metal diff gears, sealed transmission and left/right one-piece structure of the suspension arm and pivot pin provide the durability and impact resistance for the Dirthog to take on the roughest tracks anywhere without hesitation.
- Ready to Run
- 2.4GHz Perfex KT-231P transmitter
- 7.2V-1800mAh Ni-MH battery Orion Rocket Pack2 delivers 8-minute run times.
- High response & high torque waterproof* KS4081-04W servo
- Powerful but easy to manage G2X motor
- Waterproof* Vortex WP Brush 45A ESC, compatible with NiMH and LiPo batteries by changing the jumper connector
- Sealed structure of differential and transmission keeps the dirt out.
- Metal bevel gears and slipper clutch to take hard shocks.
- Adjustable suspension
- Cab-forward style body design and large wing deliver excellent stability.
- Motor mount with eccentric cam allows gear backlash to be adjusted with just 2 screws.
- Full bearing specifications deliver high efficiency performance
- Specially designed wheels and tyres that produce adaptable running performance on hard surfaces such as tarmac and of course rough and off road.
- Length: 365mm (393mm with wing)
- Width: 248m
- Height: 121mm (147mm with wing)
- Wheelbase: 272mm
- Tread (F/R): 220mm / 214mm
- Tire(F/R): 87 x 32mm / 87 x 42mm
- Gear Ratio: 8.24 : 1
- Weight: 1,680g (approx.)
- Motor: 20-turn 540-type [G2X]
- R/C System: Syncro KT231P
What's In The Box:
- Kyosho 1/10 Dirt Hog Buggy RTR White/Yellow
- Syncro KT-231P transmitter
- 7.2V 1800mAh Ni-MH battery Orion Rocket Pack2
- AC charger
- Hexagonal wrench (1.5mm)
- Cross wrench
Required to Run:
- 4x AA batteries for transmitter