The perfect introduction to real R/C buggy action. True racing buggy performance has never been easier to enjoy!
Spray dirt as you fly over bumps and jumps! Kyosho’s knowledge in R/C buggy design accumulated over so many years has been applied to produce the ultimate beginner racing buggy. Fully factory assembled in a Readyset package, this is the definitive beginner R/C buggy for performance and price.
- Ready to Run
- 2.4GHz Perfex KT-231P transmitter automatically manages frequency bands.
- Waterproof* Vortex WP Brush 45A ESC can be switched from Ni-MH to Li-Po battery by changing the jumper connector.
- Steering servo horn with servo saver function protects the servo.
- Pre-painted fully finished body with decals applied
- 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension equipped with friction shocks.
- Newly designed 3-piece wheels use screws and no glue to secure tires.
- One-touch battery hatch allows fast battery changes without removing body.
- Diff gear case and radio box provide security for off-road running.
- Precision module diff gears realise superior durability.
- Fixed length suspension arms require no adjustment.
- Incorporates high durability diff gears and realises a long maintenance cycle.
- Dial adjustment allows chassis height to be changed.
- Install a combination of different motors and other optional parts to produce even higher levels of performance.
- Length: 410mm
- Width: 230mm
- Height: 172mm
- Wheelbase: 262mm
- Tread (F/R): 190mm / 190mm
- Tire(F/R): Φ100mm x 36mm / Φ100mm x 36mm
- Gear Ratio: 8.76 : 1
- Weight: 1,750g approx. (battery included)
- Motor: 22-turn 540-type
- R/C System: Syncro KT-231P
What's In The Box:
- Kyosho 1/10 Axxe Buggy RTR Blue
- Syncro KT-231P transmitter
- 7.2V-1800mAh NiMH battery
- Cross wrench
Required to Run:
- 4x AA batteries for transmitter