GO 2 : The Size of Your Thumb and Unbeatable Stabilization
Insta360's Go 2 is a stabilized action camera that weighs in at just 27 grams, that’s less than an ounce. An ultra-light body enables high-res, hands-free recording and lets creators effortlessly capture their perspectives, with none of the bulky, inconvenient accessories of a traditional action cam. Waterproofing and a replaceable protective lens ensure that it’s ready for every type of action.
GO 2’s unrivalled combination of size, stabilization and performance allow it to do what no other action camera can: Capture the action without ever getting in the way of it. It’s a cinematic sidekick that creators and athletes won’t even know is there.
No matter where you mount GO 2, Insta360’s signature FlowState stabilization and horizon levelling algorithms eliminate every shake, bump and roll.
Wear it, clip it, mount it.
Its powerful built-in magnet pairs with the Magnet Pendant so you can pop GO 2 right on your shirt. The Easy Clip attaches GO 2 to your hat or headband so you can get an effortless POV shot. Once GO 2 is in position, shooting a video is as easy as pressing the front of the camera once.
Charge on the go and remote control
GO 2’s Charge Case is a sidekick for your sidekick. Just snap GO 2 into the case and you’ll be charged up in half an hour. With the case, GO 2 can keep going for up to 150 minutes before needing a recharge at home. That's double the length of most action cams, at a fraction of the size.
Far more than a charger, GO 2’s case doubles as a remote, a tripod and a handheld grip for shooting selfies. It even has a ¼” mounting point ready to attach to a selfie stick. Using the Charge Case’s onboard Bluetooth connection, you can control GO 2 from up to 10 meters (33ft) away. Just mount the camera wherever you like and then use the case to capture from a distance.
A mighty sensor.
Despite its size, GO 2 doesn’t skimp on power. GO 2 packs in the same high-performance hardware as other flagship action cams, while weighing 6x lighter. A 1/2.3” image sensor, the standard for flagship action cams, enables GO 2 to capture crisp, clear and detailed ultra-wide angle shots. The resulting 1440p videos are guaranteed to stand out on your social feed.
Let AI edit for you
Not up for a manual edit? Let AI edit for you with FlashCut 2.0. FlashCut 2.0 auto-edits your clips into a story, highlighting the best moments and editing them together on beat to music.
- GO shoots stabilised TimeShift hyperlapses and recommends the perfect playback speed for your shot.
- From any angle, the GO can shoot fixed-perspective timelapses for hours at a time.
- GO is IPX8 water proof down to a 4m depth
- The GO 2 shoots 120 frames per second so you can slow down the highlights 4x.
- Dimensions Camera: 52.9 x 23.6 x 20.7mm (2.08 x 0.93 x 0.81in)
- Dimensions Charge Case: 68.1 x 48.54 x 26.6mm (Closed)
- Aperture f/2.2
- 35mm Equivalent Focal Length 11.24mm
- ISO Auto, 100-3200
- White Balance Auto, 2700K, 4000K, 5000K, 6500K, 7500K
- Exposure Value (EV) -4 to 4
- Photo Modes Standard, Interval, Night Shot, Starlapse, PureShot
- Photo Resolution 16:9, 1920x1088 1:1, 2000x2000 9:16, 1088x1920
- Photo Format INSP (can be exported via App or Studio) DNG (can be exported via App or Studio)
- Photo Exposure Modes Auto, Manual (Shutter 1/8000s-120s, ISO 100-3200), Shutter Priority (1/8000s-1s), ISO Priority (100-3200)
- Video Modes Basic stabilization, FlowState stabilization, HDR,
- Run Time Standalone: 30 mins - 1440p30 Basic stabilization video
- Run Time In Case: 150 mins - 1440p30 Basic stabilization video
- Max. Clip Length FlowState stabilization: 10 mins Basic stabilization: 15 mins FPV mode: 30 mins Timelapse: Adjustable interval, record up to 110 minutes with the Charge Case for a 7-minute clip
- Charging Method Type-C USB
- Charging Time Camera: 23 mins to 80%, 35 mins to 100%
- Charging Time Case: 47 mins to 80%, 65 mins to 100%
What's in the box?
- Insta360 Go 2 Camera
- Charge Case
- Magnet Pendant
- Easy Clip
- Pivot Stand
- Lens Guard