The Insta360 Go is the worlds smallest stabilised camera offering seamless 360 degree footage.
The Go shoots 30 or 60 second clips at the press of a button, anytime, anywhere. The AI will help you hone in on finding the best shots and help you edit them for an incredible result. The proprietary FlowState stabilisation to keep your footage impossibly smooth. No gear. No hassle. Just buttery action that's ready to share.
Using the AI powered FlashCut, the GO will find your best shots and edit them together on a beat. FlashCut is trained to sort your shots by theme and quality, so you can spend more time capturing and less time fiddling. (Please note: FlashCut auto editing is currently only supported on IOS. Android support is coming soon.)
Barrel Roll lets you adjust the rotation of your shot with a swipe. Epic shots that used to take expensive gimbals and fancy footwork are now as easy as walking. (Please note: Android support is coming soon.)
- GO shoots stabilised hyperlapses and recommends the perfect playback speed for your shot.
- From any angle, the GO can shoot fixed-perspective timelapses for hours at a time.
- GO is IPX4 water resistant. It can handle rain, splashes and even a quick dunk.
- The GO shoots 100 frames per second so you can slow down the highlights.
- The magnet pendant allows the GO to be worn on your shirt to capture effortless POV content.
- With the charge case, the GO's run time is 60 minutes for standard videos.
- Clip length can be set to 15, 30 or 60 seconds.
- Hyperlapses support recording times of up to 30 minutes.
- The Go can be submersed for up to 10 seconds. It is not designed for prolonged submersion or underwater shooting.
- With the charge case, the GO can capture 200 clips, averaging 18 seconds each.
- Video resolution: 2720x2720 at 25fps
- Photo resolution: 3040x3040
- Video bitrate: 40Mbps
- Compatible devices: IOS: iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max, iPhone XS/XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPad Pro, iPad (2018)
- Insta360 GO Android minimum configuration requirements: 1. OTG: Supports OTG, 2. System on Chip (SOC): Qualcomm 821/Kirin 970/Exynos 8895 or above, 3. System version: Android 7.1.1 or above (64-bit operating system, 4. 3 GB RAM or above
What's In The Box:
- 1x Insta360 Go 360 degree camera