Tackle the Rocks with the HPI Crawler King!
Take on any terrain with the all-wheel drive, mighty Crawler King! Fitted with waterproof components, full-time 4WD and super-tough straight axles, the Crawler King can get over the steepest rocks and ford deep streams without breaking a sweat!
The tough, ladder frame-style TVP (Twin Vertical Plate) chassis is narrow so it can squeeze through the narrowest openings as it's climbing, while the articulated suspension design allows the solid axles to rotate to extreme angles. This gives the HB Rover tyres at all four corners the grip and traction needed to pull the Crawler King up impossibly steep angles. The battery is secured in the front of the chassis, above the front axle, to give the Crawler King the best possible weight distribution, and waterproof electronics and receiver box let you take the truck through mud and across streams without worry.
The Crawler King is topped with an awesome Ford Raptor body for a fantastic scale look. The body is fully painted and features a bright red colour with cool 'digital mud' details. It also features photo-realistic decals so it looks exactly like the real thing as it's climbing up the hills and rocks in your local forest or park. Finishing off the Crawler King are beadlock-style wheels and the awesome-looking HB Rover tyres.
The Crawler King kit is fully assembled, with a painted Ford Raptor body and glued tyres, so all you have to do to get driving is charge the battery with the included charger! The truck is fitted with a 2.4GHz radio system, which means you don't have to think about changing radio frequencies - the radio does all the work for you! Batteries for the radio transmitter are even included, so you don't need a single thing to get out and drive!
- Durable Crawler King design
- Factory-assembled Ready-To-Run
- Unique Ford SVT Raptor body featuring custom 'digital mud' design
- Full-time 4WD shaft drive
- HPI 2.4GHz radio system with pistol-grip radio
- Enclosed receiver box protects from the elements
- Forward-mounted battery for ideal weight distribution
- Real off-road truck suspension design
- Authentic straight-axle design
- Super-strong universal driveshafts
- HPI 55-turn crawling motor installed
- New spec LiPo-compatible SC-3SWP2 waterproof speed controller
- Battery box fits standard LiPo batteries & 6-cell NiMH
- Composite oil-filled threaded shock absorbers
- Grippy Championship-winning HB crawler tires
- Black 8-spoke beadlock style wheels
- Complete set of ball bearings
- Universal-fit body mounts allow huge range of optional bodies to fit
- Officially licensed, prepainted & detailed replica Ford SVT Raptor pick-up truck body
- Length: 431.8mm (17in)
- Width: 297.2mm (11.7in)
- Height: 254mm (10in)
- Wheelbase: 238.8mm (9.4in)
- Tires: 135mm x 69mm (5in x 3in)
- Suspension Travel: 152.4mm (6in)