This is the clear version of the officially licensed 1969 Ford Mustang RTR-X Body that comes as standard on the Vaughn Gitten Jr Signature Sprint 2. Includes all the body detailing that comes on the standard body, but now you can create your own custom colour scheme.
World Champion Drifter Vaughn Gittin Jr. and Mustang RTR teamed up with Need for Speed to build this one-of-a-kind, fully-functional Street, Track and Drift machine. Balancing 5.0 liters of tire-shredding American horsepower with vintage American, Japanese, European and Drift culture inspired design influences, Vaughn has incorporated state-of-the-art technology while retaining a nostalgic feel into his vision for the 1969 Ford Mustang's timeless body. The RTR-X was designed and built from the ground up to be driven hard; the RTR-X is NOT a trailer queen. While Vaughn will be the only one behind the wheel thrashing it, the entire world will be able to enjoy driving the HPI 1/10th scale RTR-X.
Officially licensed 1969 Ford Mustang RTR-X muscle car body.
- Photorealistic die-cut premium vinyl decals include window frames, headlight, grille, taillights and more, plus logos!
- Overspray film and pre-cut vinyl window masks make painting fast and simple
- A decal instruction sheet is included for decal placement
- The body has dimple marks for body post drill locations
- Molded from strong clear polycarbonate plastic for durability and long life.