The reliable hardware combined with powerful software (features an array of programmable parameters like start force, drag brake rate, and etc.) creates an ideal power solution to 1/10th, 1/8th rock crawlers.
The waterproof and dust-proof design allows the WP-Crawler-Brushed to be used in all weather conditions without any issue of damage caused to the ESC from water or debris.
Hobbywing's innovative, fine-tunable drag brake rate and adjustable drag brake and brake force greatly improve the brag brake and allow users to have the excellent braking performance.
The WP-Crawler-Brushed, which features 15 programmable parameter items, is applicable to various vehicles and tracks. A standard, dedicated LED program box (included in the box) allows users to program the WP-Crawler-Brushed easily.
- Special Design for 1/10th, 1/8th Crawlers
- Adjustable PWM Frequency & Advanced DEO/Freewheeling Technology
- Applicable to All Weather Conditions
- Excellent Braking Performance
- Super Internal BEC
- Separate Programming/Fan Port
- 15 Programmable Parameters
- LED Program Box is Included
- Scale: 1/8th & 1/10th
- Waterproof: Waterproof
- Cont./Peak Current: 80A/400A
- Input Voltage: 2-3S Lipo/5-9 Cell NiMH
- BEC Output: Switch Mode: 6V/7.4V@3A
- Input Wires: Red-14AWG-200mm*1 / Black-14AWG-200mm*1
- Output Wires: Blue-14AWG-200mm*1 / Yellow-14AWG-200mm*1
- Input Connectors: XT60 Connectors
- Output Connectors: No
- ESC Programming
- Size: 36.2x31.6x17.0mm
- Weight: 58.5g (w/Wires)