The GEO, FTX's latest addition to the Outback scale line, builds on the popular platform used on the Hi-Rock and Texan to bring you FTX's most capable crawler to date.
The GEO exterior is feature rich with roof rack and LED lightbar, moulded front grill with headlight lens’ housing multi-function LED’s and scale bumpers with shackles and LED’s. The finishing kit of wipers, door handles, mirrors, foot plates, spare tyre, chrome wheel nut dustcovers and tool kit makes the GEO stand out performer ready to take on the world.
Underneath the GEO utilises a split-transmission design that provides a lower centre CG transfer case to help accommodate interiors, provide better low speed torque and minimise torque twist. The battery has been moved further forward and along with the front positioned motor and 15kg metal geared steering servo taking on inclines has never been easier, especially with the beadlock wheel mounted Fastrax Matador tyres!
The drivetrain axles and transmission feature metal gears throughout, along with a slipper clutch to help protect things in the event of a jam. The optional aluminium threaded body shocks with dual springs come as standard for some extra fine tuning.
Adding additional working aftermarket options such as winches is easy with the external channel ports integrated into the receiver box.
Get ready to take on the wild, take on the challenge and take on the GEO.
- 99% Ready-to-Run
- 4ch 2.4ghz radio system
- Hobbywing WP-1060 Waterproof ESC
- Etronix 15kg metal geared waterproof servo
- 550 brushed 17 Turn motor
- 7.2v 2000mah NiMH battery & USB charger
- Ball bearings
- Twin rail metal frame chassis
- 6mm steel multi-link suspension
- Telescopic centre universal driveshafts
- Steel CVA front universal driveshafts
- Aluminium Oil filled shock absorbers
- Metal axle & transmission gears
- Front and rear high clearance locked axles
- Side chassis and fender plates
- Receiver box with external third & forth channel ports for additional electronic devices such as LED, sound module or winch
- Split transmission system for better torque
- Lower CG transfer case
- Transmission slipper clutch
- Raised mounted steering servo & pan hard bar
- Forward mounted motor/battery for weight bias
- Beadlock scale styled wheels
- Fastrax Matador super soft all terrain tyres
- Scale styled front & rear bumpers with shackles & factory fitted LED lights
- Length: 550mm
- Width: 245mm
- Height: 252mm
- Weight: 3050g
- Wheelbase: 313mm
- Gear Ratio: 54.1
- Tyre Diameter: 122mm
- Wheel Diameter: 54mm
- Ground Clearance: 80mm
In the Box:
- 1x FTX Outback GEO 1/10 4x4 Trail Crawler RTR
- 1x Radio Gear
- 1x 7.2v 2000mah NiMH battery
- 1x USB charger
Required to Run:
- 4x AA Batteries