In EMAX's endless search for perfected flight performance, their engineers have revisited the Tinyhawk platform in order to optimize the experience in the all new Tinyhawk II. With improvements made in every area, pilots are able to navigate their aircraft in a variety of situations.
Improved Video TransmissionThe first of these improvements stems from the redesigned FPV transmission system. By partnering with the experts over at Runcam, the Tinyhawk II features the Nano 2 FPV Camera, known for its crisp colours, wide dynamic range, and sharp optics. Modifying the video transmitter with more filters and power has allowed the Tinyhawk II to have cleaner video than ever on 25mw, the indoor standard, as well as 100mw and 200mw options for increased range and object penetration while experiencing crystal clear video.
Increased powerFeaturing motors which have a 7% increase in power, faster propeller speeds are achievable allowing an increase in speed, giving pilots an edge against the competition. In order to compensate for the higher achievable speeds, when
utilizing higher voltage batteries, the Tinyhawk II features and adjustable camera mount, allowing pilots the ability to customise their preferred angle of flight. A built in throttle response LED system increases in brightness depending on the throttle input of each motor.
Redesigned for durabilityWith the higher speed capabilities, the Tinyhawk II frame had to be redesigned from the ground up in order to increase the durability. The result is a refreshing take on the unique aerodynamic properties of the TinyHawk.
Racing StandardBy bringing racing standards into the Tinyhawk II, any pilot will be able to experience top of the line performance bringing out the best in each user. With the Tinyhawk II, EMAX has again gotten one step closer towards the perfect flight experience.
- Wheelbase: 75mm
- Dry Weight: 31.2g
- All Up Weight: 43.5g with 1x 450mAh 1S battery
- Frame Material: Polypropylene
- Stator Size: 0802
- Kv: 16000kv
- Propeller Mount: Push-On Avan TH-style
- Propeller: Avan Turtlemode 4-Blade
All-In-One (AIO) Flight Controller
- Flight Controller: F4 (MATEKF411RX Firmware)
- ESC: 4-in-1 5A BlHeli_S
- Receiver: EMAX SPI Receiver (Compatible with FrSky D8 mode)
- Battery Connector: JST-PH2.0
- VTX Power: 25/100/200mw Switchable
- Channels: 37CH incl. Raceband
- Camera: RunCam Nano 2 1/3" 700TVL CMOS
- Smart Audio Connected
In the Box:
- 1x Tinyhawk II FPV Racing Drone
- 1x EMAX Transporter 5.8G FPV Goggles
- 1x EMAX Transporter 18650 Goggle Battery Pack w/ USB Charging
- 1x EMAX E6 Transmitter
- 1x EMAX 450mAh 1S HV Battery
- 1x EMAX 300mAh 2S HV Battery
- 2x CCW + 2x CW Spare Props
- 1x 1S-2S USB LiPo Charger
- 1x Screwdriver + Hardware Kit
- 1x Micro USB Charging Cable
- 1x Faux Carbon Fiber Carrying Case