The GT24 RS is a 1/24th Retro Micro Rally Car that’s inspired by the classic era of 70’s and 80’s Rally Car history. The body is a nostalgic nod to the classic RWD Rally pioneers, but Carisma's version stays firmly in 4WD territory, offering the best in retro looks and a modern RC driveline. With brushless power as standard, and sporting features like 2.4Ghz radio gear, a fast responsive hobby grade steering servo, Rally Pin Tyres and a Fully Ball Raced 4WD transmission, the GT24RS not only looks the part, but performs way beyond peoples expectation of a ‘Micro’ vehicle.
It’s the perfect vehicle to allow the end user to create their own special stage in the living room or hallway, or turn a backyard or the local park into a complete Retro Rally Championship. The size and portability of the GT24 range means big fun, wherever you want to run it.
This is a complete, one-box RTR solution and will make the perfect RC collectable for Rally fans, or a first true hobby grade RC for kids of all ages.
Looking back is the key to moving forward. With it’s retro looks but modern brushless performance and durability...the GT24RS offer’s the perfect balance between old and new!
- Interference free 2.4GHz radio gear
- 8000kv brushless power as standard
- 7.2V NiMH micro stick pack included
- High traction rally mini pin tyres
- 4x AA batteries for TX included
- Safe 5v USB charger included
- Hobby grade steering servo
- Full independent suspension
- CTX-2000 2.4G Transmitter
- Fully ball raced driveline
In the Box:
- 1x Carisma GT24RS 1/24 Retro Micro Rally Car
- 1x 7.2V NiMH micro stick pack
- 1x USB Charger
- 4x AA batteries