The Flux Desert Assault, everything you need in an off-road buggy and then a little more power!
Utilising the same proven chassis as the Assault V2 and Onslaught V2 the Flux Desert Assault provides fantastic performance and awesome looks. The new roll cage body with its fluorescent yellow and black paint job makes the car really stand out from the crowd and offers a refreshing change and at an astonishing price.
A strong chassis is important for any desert racer, and it's no different with the Flux Desert Assault. With its high performance design, the Flux Desert Assault takes all the latest refinements from the fastest desert buggies and combines them in a tough, ready to run package.
- Steer-wheel 2.4GHz transmitter
- 6061 Aluminium chassis plate, with tough roll cage
- First pressing DuPont plastic wishbones
- Sealed dustproof radio case
- 6061 Aluminium shock towers
- Low centre of gravity for better handling
- Fully adjustable steering and suspension geometry
- Powerful 3421Kv 550 Brushless Motor with CNC casing and built in cooling fins.
- Water Resistant* 35A Brushless ESC
- Twin sealed differentials
- Oil-filled shocks
- Adjustable suspension
- Steel, beveled drive gears to ensure maximum strength and efficient drive transfer.
- Heavy duty dogbones
- Independent fully adjustable suspension
- Sealed ball race bearings ensure smooth running
- Mini-block off-road tyres with inserts provide maximum grip on track
- Length: 430mm
- Width: 275mm
- Height: 140mm
What's In The Box:
- 1x BSD Racing 1/10 4WD Flux Desert Assault V2 Buggy
- 1x Transmitter
- 1x 3200mAh 7.4v Li-Po battery
Required to Run:
- Suitable Charger
- 4x AA battery