Time to rule the rocks with some attitude! Axial have combined the rugged good looks of the Deadbolt™ with the exceptional handling of the trail-ready SCX10™ II chassis, giving you a rig that’s got both charisma and competence. The Deadbolt™ body is now coated with an olive drab paint scheme while keeping the original features you’ve come to love about it; narrow stance, bulging hood, realistic driver figure and exterior cage complete with light bar (LED lights sold separately). Finalising the look is a licensed CRC front bumper and Method Hole wheels wrapped in Nitto Trail Grappler tires.
Underneath the muted-green shell sits the SCX10™ II, a reliable chassis that is equipped for extreme trailing - AX10™ transmission, single-piece AR44 axles and WB8 HD Wildboar™ driveshafts. This rig doesn’t just meet the standards for off-roading, it defines them.
AX10™ TransmissionThe ultra compact transmission allows for a wide range of gearing choices. The overall ratio can be adjusted using different pinion and spur gear choices allowing super high speed or competition level crawling speed. The new transmission housing design still retains the basic function of the original transmission but in a new more scale looking case.
- Final drive ratio (FDR) 42.00 – Original SCX10 was 33.06
- 20T metal drive gear, plastic idler gear and plastic lower gear (Optional: upgrade to all metal gears with this gear set: AX31585)
- Scale looks – silver colour looks like cast aluminium
- Better mounting points at the base of the transmission – no more stripped screws!
The Axial AE-5 ESC is 3S LiPo capable yet easily switched “in the field” between LiPO and NiMh battery types with a simple jumper – no more complex procedures.
- Male Star Plug lead - compatible with the most common polarised plug.
- Jumper 1 provides a simple plug and play choice between LiPo or NiMh.
- Jumper 2 switches Drag Brake settings.
- Waterproof* design with Star Plug / laser etched heat sink.
Tactic TTX200 Transmitter
The TTX200 2.4GHz transmitter is a two-channel pistol grip radio with digital channel reversing for both steering and throttle along with digital trim and end point adjustment. The radio is powered by four AA batteries (included) and also features SLT (Secure Link Technology), which creates an unbreakable link between the receiver and your transmitter featuring an auto-bind design.
Tactic 3-Channel 2.4GHz Receiver
The Tactic TR325 2.4GHz receiver uses no crystals and features an internal antenna, so you'll experience worry free driving without frequency conflicts or antenna damage. This lightweight, compact, and bind button equipped receiver with LED indicator makes setup easy!
- AR44 Single Piece Axle
- Officially licensed Nitto Trail Grappler M/T Tires
- Water Resistant* 35T Brushed Motor
- Waterproof* Receiver Box
- Water Resistant* Tactic Metal Gear Servo, 151 oz-in
- 1.9 Method Hole Wheels
- Adjustable Coilover Shocks
- Chassis Mounted Servo
- Adjustable Battery Tray
- 4-Link Rear Suspension
- Adjustable Wheelbase
- Steel C-Channel Frame Rail Chassis
Waterproofing refers to the receiver and electronic speed controller which are encased in a watertight chassis. Please be aware that water can still cause damage to all of the electronics if they become wet and if the car is submerged and not maintained correctly.
What's In The Box:
- Axial SCX10 II Deadbolt 1/10th Scale Electric 4WD RTR
- 4x AA Batteries for Transmitter
Required to Run:
- 7.4v-11.1v LiPo Battey or 7.2v NiMH Battery