Classic looks. Open-air top. Aggressive stance. These are just some of the characteristics that describe the gorgeous 1969 Chevrolet Blazer, a rig that’s as comfortable climbing to the top of a mountain as it is cruising on the beach.
But this Blazer sports more than just a macho look. Additional items like chrome-coated grille, mirrors and door handles are included. Officially licensed Chassis Unlimited front and rear tube bumpers are mounted tight to the body for maximum clearance and a set of off-road lights (with LEDs) shine some light when the action goes dark.
To keep the Blazer rolling along in even the toughest situations, Axial have mounted it on their rugged SCX10™ II chassis. High-clearance AR44 high-pinion axles, a chassis mounted servo (CMS), re-designed AX10™ transmission case and tough steel suspension links are just a few of the parts that make the Blazer a beast on any terrain.
AR44 Single Piece Axle
The pinion gear is 6mm above center, this allows for added ground clearance and better driveshaft angles. The high pinion design has an increased surface contact for increased durability. AR44 front and rear axles feature a single-piece design with molded truss for extreme durability. Integrated C-hubs and lockouts offer optimised performance as well as improved ground clearance. Helical, metal cut internal gears, and high-quality bearings are all standard equipment.
- High pinion gears for added ground clearance & better driveshaft angles
- The high pinion design allows increased gear surface contact for increased durability
- Larger load bearings used around the gear set to reduce flex and create a stronger drivetrain
- AR44 front and rear axles feature a single-piece design with molded truss for extreme durability.
- 1-piece all-metal locker front and rear
- Universal joint axles allow up to 45 degrees of steering and provide smoother action for a higher performing, efficient drivetrain.
- Small pumpkin for increased clearance and a more realistic, scale look
- Bolt on link mounts
- Knuckle carriers and straight axle adapters have a better mounting system with 10-degree increment adjustments
- Optimised gear ratio – 3.75 compared to 2.92 previously.
- This reduces torque twist which is typically seen with other small pumpkin axle designs
The Axial AE-5L ESC is 3S LiPo capable yet easily switched “in the field” between LiPo and NiMh battery types with a simple jumper – no more complex procedures.
- LED Light controller built-in with dual LED outputs for headlights/taillights.
- Male Star Plug lead - compatible with the most common polarised plug.
- Jumper 1 provides a simple plug and play choice between LiPo or NiMh.
- Jumper 2 switches Drag Brake settings.
- Waterproof* design with Star Plug / laser etched heat sink.
Tactic TTX300 3-Channel SLT Radio
Sport-level racers and bashers will appreciate the Tactic TTX300's many popular features, along with its amazing adjustability. It features a programmable 3rd channel making for incredible versatility; it can operate functions such as two-speed shifting, winches and lights, making it ideal for a vast array of opportunities. Need more reasons? There's SLT (Secure Link Technology), which creates an unbreakable link between the receiver and your transmitter with push-button ease.
Tactic 3-Channel 2.4GHz Receiver
The Tactic TR325 2.4GHz receiver uses no crystals and features an internal antenna, so you'll experience worry free driving without frequency conflicts or antenna damage. This lightweight, compact, and bind button equipped receiver with LED indicator makes setup easy!
- 35T brushed motor
- Officially licensed 1.9 Method Hole Wheels
- Officially licensed 1.9 Falken Wild Peak M/T Tire(S30)
- AR44™ Universal Axle Set
- AX10™ Transmission
- Adjustable Battery Tray
- All Steel Suspension Links
- AR44™ Universal Axle Set
- Steel C-Channel Frame Rail Chassis
- Adjustable Coilover Shocks
- Dual Slipper Clutch
- Water resistant* Tactic TSX45 metal gear servo is rated at 151 oz-in of torque
- Chassis Mounted Servo (CMS)
- Waterproof* Receiver Box / ESC Tray
- WB8 HD WILDBOAR™ Driveshafts
Waterproofing refers to the receiver and electronic speed controller which are encased in a watertight chassis. Please be aware that water can still cause damage to all of the electronics if they become wet and if the car is submerged and not maintained correctly.
What's In The Box:
- Axial SCX10 II 1969 Chevrolet Blazer RTR
Required to Run:
- 7.4v-11.1v LiPo Battey or 7.2v NiMH Battery
- Battery Charger
- 4x AA Batteries