Fast, rugged and factory-built, the 2S LiPo-compatible Arrma Senton 4X4 MEGA V3 comes ready to bash in any terrain. This version features new equipment that further increases the original monster truck’s already impressive performance and durability.
The Arrma Senton 4X4 MEGA V3 Short-Course Truck is designed fast, designed tough - built for exciting bashing speeds and extreme, all-terrain durability. New features to enhance its unstoppable performance include a stronger chassis and retained hinge pin plates; steering with more clearance for stones; a castellated slipper pad and sliding gear mesh; and rubber shielded bearings throughout.
It retains the ingenious modular design perfected by ARRMA® engineers for easy component access and maintenance. The power module, with improved dirt management, consists of a MEGA 550 motor, motor plate, slipper clutch assembly and gear cover. The power module can be detached from the chassis as a complete unit by removing just one screw. With the power module removed, the slipper clutch can be reached easily for adjustments by taking out three screws that attach the gear cover. The gear ratio can be finely tuned as the power module now uses a sliding motor mesh design.
Tough, multi-spoke black SC wheels with vented dBoots® Fortress™ SC tyres give the SENTON™ 4X4 MEGA RTR effective traction for bashing on almost any terrain. Multiple battery types can be used with the hook-and-loop mounting, from 6-cell NiMH packs to a 2S block pack. This version comes with a Dynamite® 3300 mAh 8.4V 7-cell Speedpack® 2 Hump NiMH battery that provides 35% more run time compared to the 2400mAh pack of its predecessor.
- Castellated slipper pad and sliding gear mesh
- 23T Spline servo saver
- Oil-filled shocks
- New body design, front and rear bumpers, paint and decals
- New vented tyres
- MEGA 12T brushed 550 motor
- MEGA waterproof ESC Note: For details on waterproof standards, refer to the instruction manual
- IC3™ connectors (EC3™) compatible
- Double wishbone suspension front and rear
- Metal-geared differentials
- Adjustable ride height
- Adjustable body mounts
- Multi-terrain dBoots® Fortress™ SC tyres
- Tough multi-spoke black wheels
- ADC-N7 7-cell NiMH wall charger
- 30MPH (48km/h) speed achievable in optimum driving conditions with optional gearing
What's In The Box:
- 1 x Arrma Senton 4X4 MEGA V3 SLT3 Short Course Truck Red
- 1 x SpektrumT 2.4GHz SLT3T 3-Channel Transmitter
- 1 x SpektrumT SLR300 Receiver
- 1 x Dynamite® 3300mAh 8.4V 7-Cell Speedpack® 2 Hump NiMH Battery
- 1 x ADC-N7 7-Cell NiMH Wall Charger
- 1 x Product Manual
Required To Run:
- 4 x AA batteries