Planned Payments staring from £ pm
£68 pm for 6 months
£ pm for 12 months
£ pm for 24 months
£ pm for 36 months
These figures are just an estimate, please see checkout for full details. Interest rate: 18.90%
Pay as little as £ per month with
The LIMITLESS street basher excels on all roads, in all conditions: on loose gravel, asphalt, or short grass, and in the sun, rain, or even ice. It's bash-hardened and fully customisation, allowing you to tune the aerodynamic balance just how you want it.
In addition to the low drag LIMITLESS body, which comes already trimmed and decaled, Arrma have included front and rear wings that can be customised to tailor the downforce to your preference. To further enhance the aerodynamics, the chassis design includes a front splitter to balance downforce distribution and a rear diffuser that increases downforce and grip, enabling you to corner faster and with confidence.
Designed fast, designed tough - underneath the aerodynamically engineered body is a 3mm anodized aluminium chassis with a centre brace for maximum strength. The heavy-duty 4X4 drivetrain features durable steel drive shafts plus all-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals. The diff module can be removed by taking out just four bolts, making maintenance as speedy as the LIMITLESS roller itself. A sliding mount makes motor access quick and easy, too.
Big bore oil-filled shocks on black-anodized front and rear shock towers keep the dBoots Hoons all-road tires firmly planted for maximum traction. The tires are mounted on speed wheels with extra-durable hubs.
- LIMITLESST 4WD is the first-ever ARRMA® street basher
- As a roller, the LIMITLESS 4WD lets intermediate to advanced drivers customhouse their machine for as much speed and power as their skills and budgets allow.
- Full-width front splitter balances front vs. rear distribution of downforce
- Rear diffuser helps generate downforce
- Designed to easily handle triple digit speeds
- 3mm plate, 6061-T6 anodized aluminium chassis
- Adjustable front and rear body mounts
- Easy-access sliding motor mount for quick motor removal
- Dual XL battery trays
- Waterproof* receiver box
- Heavy-duty servo saver
- Independent suspension
- Tough A-arms and drivetrain components keep you bashing for longer
What's In The Box:
- Arrma Limitless Speed Bash 1/7 All-Road Kit
Required to Run:
- Transmitter and Receiver
- Steering Servo
- Electronic Speed Control
- 2x 2-3 Cell Hardcase LiPo batteries
- LiPo balancing charger