Absima's 'first step performance' range continues to expand with this, the X-Truck Buggy. This compact 1/16 scale truggy measures just 270mm in length. It's 45mm ground clearance makes it ideal for driving indoors, on the driveway or in a garden.
Aimed at first time RC buyers, the set is ready-to-run, requiring just 3x AA batteries to power the included 2.4Ghz transmitter. You can expect around 12 minutes runtime from the compact 500mAh battery (spares available) which will take around an hour to charge with the included USB adapter.
It is shipped with a clever hinged body design requiring only two body clips at the front to be removed for access to the chassis. This model also includes four powered (but decorative) led lights in the roof mounted bar and a detailed caged interior! Whilst this model is IPX4 rated (featuring water resistant electronics) we advise against getting it wet.
- 4WD drive-train with front and rear diffs, ball bearings throughout
- 1.8kg steering servo
- 40A Integrated speed controller and receiver with around 60m of range
- 7.4v 500mAh Li-Ion battery with USB charger
- 2.4Ghz Radio system with steering and throttle trims plus a foam steering grip
- 270mm long, 235mm wide, 130mm, tall weighing 730g
- 175mm wheelbase, 190mm wide track with 45mm chassis clearance
- 80mm diameter, 45mm wide tyres fit over double spoke wheels
- Medium sprung, 65mm long 'dampers' front and rear
In The Box
- 1/16th RC Car
- 2.4 GHz Radio System
- Car Battery
- USB Charging Cable
- Body clips
Required to Run
- 3x AA Batteries for the transmitter