After 3Racing released the first M Chassis many were drivers looking forward to the AWD M Chassis, are here it is - the M4.
The M4's design is combined with 3Racing's successful series －“SAKURA” and the main base uses the new XS/NU design with some of the new upgraded Sakura Advance 2K18 features. The M4 is a specially designed AWD M Chassis for beginners to get into the RC hobby.
- Adjustable wheelbase from 210 to 225mm; providing wide range of body choices
- Battery tray components from the new Sakura Advance 2K18, it is compatible with standard and short pack battery.
- Extended front and rear suspension arms provide better stability.
- Steering system components from the new Sakura Advance 2K18; it has revised the steering angle moving the CG forward to provides better steering responses.
- FRP main chassis and upper deck.
- Stabilisation System design comes with stabilisers and the stabiliser mounts which have a positioning system that prevents unnecessary movement of the bar and maintains consistency with each run.
- New Front and Rear Shock Towers.
- Front Spool with Replaceable Drive Cups; Race Spec Composite Front Spool with Replaceable Drive Cups from the Sakura Ultimate.
What's In The Box:
- 3Racing Sakura M4 1/10 4WD Kit
Required to Run:
- Electronic Speed Controller
- Radio Gear
- Battery and Charger