Despite its compact footprint, the Atlas 6x6 is a robust crawler with features usually found on much larger vehicles.
The specially designed high-torque gearbox delivers the torque of the 100T motor to all 6 wheels via a proven 6x6 drive system. Expert-tuned spring shocks allow the vehicle to articulate while the anodized aluminium chassis rails maintain chassis stiffness. Soft, big-block tyres on beadlocks give the vehicle maximum traction over challenging terrain. You can even take an extra battery with you in the tool compartment located under the roll cage for extended adventures!
Waterproof electronicsSee a puddle ahead? Drive on with confidence! With a waterproof electronics package, the Atlas can operate in shallow water without breaking a sweat.
Front and rear LED lightsPreinstalled AUX power port on the receiver allows for easy-installation of FPV systems or lighting packs.
Don’t miss out on the versatile, go- anywhere fun of the Roc-Hobby 1:18 Atlas 6x6!
- True ladder frame truck chassis
- 6x6 All-wheel-drive system
- High torque transmission (FDL 104:1)
- High-grip big block M/T tyres
- 1.0 inch beadlock truck rims
- True scale pinion & ring gear axles
- Waterproof 2-in-1 Receiver/Brushed ESC
- Matte painted lexan body with clear windows
- Front and rear LED lights
- Aluminium anodized chassis rails
- Functional spare tire and tool box
- 100T high torque motor 100T
- Long run time (up to 30 minutes)
- Chassis mounted servo with panhard bar
- 2.4 GHz compact radio system
- Two channel EPA and reverse function and digital fine tuning
- Length: 296.50mm
- Width: 113.50mm
- Ground clearance: 31.50mm
- Wheelbase: 155mm + 66.50mm
- Approach angle: 64°
- Departure angle: 84°