Unlike existing drones that are difficult to control, the sensational DRONE RACER is controlled like an R/C car with a pistol-grip transmitter.
The DRONE RACER is equipped with advanced ultrasonic sensors, 6-axis gyroscope (3-axis angle speed sensors, 3-axis acceleration sensors), barometric pressure sensor and four fast response mini coreless motors. The ultrasonic and barometric pressure sensors automatically maintain the altitude and an altitude setting of 35cm or 60cm can be selected with a switch on the R/C system and a one-touch control is used for takeoff, hovering and landing. This removes the frustration of learning complicated flying techniques. Now you can experience the fun of drone flying at your own pace.
The DRONE RACER also features a variety of safety systems which includes; removable propeller guards; a 'propeller auto stop system' that activates in case you lose control of the throttle; an 'angle emergency and auto stop system for if the drone becomes inverted, and a 'radio cut emergency auto stop system' in case the radio signal is lost.
The DRONE RACER is not designed for high altitude performance, but for people to enjoy flying safely within their field of vision near the ground.
- Connect to your Windows computer with the included USB cable to adjust flight settings.
- Speed switching function - “Easy Mode” and “Active Mode” and delivers direct intuitive flight control.
- H-type chassis with split upper and lower sections
- Adjustable propeller unit angles: 0°, 10°, 20°
- Length: 302mm (with guard)
- Width: 300mm (with guard)
- Height: 65mm
- Gear Ratio: 5 : 1
- Weight: 130g approx.
- Motor: 8.5mm coreless
- Battery: 3.7V-1000mAh
- Propeller: D5 x P4
- Flight Time: 10 min approx.
- Charging Time: 1-2 hours (depending on USB power output)
- Speeds: 30km/h approx. (normal specification)/34.5km/h approx. (with 20° propeller angle setting)/38km/h approx. (when using optional parts)
In the Box:
- Kyosho G-Zero Racing Drone
- 2.4GHz Transmitter KT-231P+
- 3.7V-1000mAh Li-Po battery
- USB auto cut charger
- Pinion gear replacement tool (combination binding stick)
- Arm holder (10°, 20°)
- USB cable
- Spare propeller (for one drone)
- Quick start guide
- Instruction manual
Required to Run:
- 4x AA batteries