Absima's Torch is a high-quality competitively priced 4WD off-road truggy. At 555mm long, this is a large 1/8th scale model is suited to enthusiasts or older teenagers looking for some serious performance without breaking the bank. Just make sure you pickup two LiPo batteries and a balance charger at the same time!
The chassis is fully tune-able with adjustable ride height, tune-able shocks, adjustable camber, adjustable toe angle, multiple shock mounting positions and adjustable rear wing. It also features durable aluminium parts like the 3mm laser-engraved chassis plate, gold anodised wheel hubs wishbone brackets, brace and damper parts, ensure a long chassis life.
The heart of this beast is the powerful 2300KV 4-pole sensor-less brushless motor. Fed by the fantastic 120A Hobbywing speed controller (BEC: 6V/3A; programmable features: LiPo cut-off, running mode, brake force, drag brake, punch) it can hit 40mph+!
A 9kg metal gear steering servo (25T out-drive) is fitted with an aluminium servo arm to provide powerful, reliable steering.
Absima have also included their own radio system with the kit. The CR2SV2 transmitter features servo reverse switches, dual rate function and a foam steering wheel.
- Scale: 1:8
- Drive type: 4WD
- Wheelbase: 375mm
- Chassis clearance: 45mm
- Tire width: 70mm
- Tyre diameter: 145mm
- Motor transmission: Pinion: 13T (mod1) / Spur gear: 49T
- Length: 555mm long, 445mm wide, 200mm tall
- Weight: 3970g (without batteries)
- Durable composite plastic parts
- Fully adjustable chassis concept
- Hardened steel motor pinion with plastic spur gear
- Adjustable oil-filled 16mm Big Bore shocks
- 3 full-metal geared differentials
- Down-force wing with adjustable holder
- 2-piece sliding motor mount concept for easy adjustment and installation
- Massive CVD axles - front & rear
- Race compound low profile tires
- "Saddle-Pack" split battery location for a perfect weight distribution
- 3mm black laser engraved aluminium chassis plate
- Aluminium servo arm
- Water and dust-proof receiver box
- Ball-raced throughout
- Aluminium parts anodised in gold
- 17mm, aluminium wheel hexes
- Steel turnbuckles all-over
- Adjustable camber, toe angle & ride height
In the box
- Torch Truggy (4S Edition)
- CR2SV2 2.4GHz Radio System
- Manual and Sticker Sheet
Required to run
- 2 x 2S LiPo batteries (Deans/T-plug)
- LiPo balance charger for those batteries
- 4 x AA batteries for the transmitter