With just 8x AAA-size batteries, the MINI-Z Racer allows anyone to enjoy the beautiful style and advanced performance of R/C cars. First launched in 2013, Kyosho has renewed the MINI-Z Racer Sports MR-03 concept to be even more user-friendly and appealing to more drivers with the MINI-Z RWD series! Widely popular body styles in highly detailed body sets create the incredibly realistic model lineup. Including the latest Syncro KT-531P transmitter with steering trim, throttle trim, dual rate, LED control function, the sponge grip of the steering wheel provides comfortable fit for precision control feel. The set also includes a car body finished to display-model standard that matches stunning style with the performance, reliability and durability of the MR-03 chassis. The new control program on the newly designed circuit board realizes linear handling characteristics.
- New series includes the newly developed Syncro KT-531P transmitter with multiple setting options.
- New circuit board with newly developed control program realises dramatically improved steering feel.
- Highly detailed display-standard body is fully factory finished.
- Front suspension incorporates VCS that optimises camber angle with suspension stroke.
- Length : 177mm
- Width : 76.5mm
- Height : 45.0mm
- Ground clearance : 6mm
- Wheelbase : 86 ～ 106mm （86、90、94、98、102、106）
- Channel (Av / Arr) : (Wide) 61.5mm / 59mm (Narrow) 56.5mm / 56.5mm [when wheel offset is 0]
- Tire (Av / Arr) : 23.5 ～ 25 × 8.5mm / 25 ～ 27 × 8.5 ～ 11mm
- Transmission ratio: 7.3、6.3、5.5、4.9 ： 1
- Weight : 135g approx.
- Engine : Class 130
Please note: Syncro KT-531P transmitter uses FHSS 2.4GHz and is not compatible with existing ASF/MHS/FHS 2.4GHz systems.
In the Box
- Kyosho Mini-Z RWD Ferrari Enzo GT Concept
- Radio gear
Required to Run
- 8x AAA batteries